WEDNESDAY, APRIL, 11/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:49 AM GMT on April 11, 2012||+0|
A fine looking morning getting underway, low lying fog as the sun comes up, however burning off rapidly. Heavy frost overnight, expecting mid teens for temp, total calm at the moment. Weather remains up and down for the next few days.
Rob travelled with volleyball to McADAM yesterday, lost, however how could you beat it leave on 2nd boat, return on the last and still get credit for being in schoool.
Large flock of brant on patrol near the waterline once again this morning. Tide out far enough can't hear them, would be noisy if one in amongst them.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013