MONDAY, APRIL 9/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:13 AM GMT on April 09, 2012||+0|
Showers/rain beginnng to let up, brghter sky, however no sun in the forecast. Cloudy, temps a cool 6C for the high, similar forecast for the next few days.
Emily returns to the fold sometime today, depneds on what whatshisname has for today. This will be the final push to graduation, and all the celebrations that go with this Right of Passage.
Full tides, resulting in more clammers and the harvesting of periwinkles, have no idea of what price for the labour intensive work.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013