SUNDAY, MARCH 25/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:16 AM GMT on March 25, 2012||+0|
A KODAK MOMENT sunrise rapidly changing to overcast skies. The breeze from NW 10-15KPH making the -2C temp seem much cooler. Showers by this afternoon and the next day or so, seasonable conditions as they say.
The arena going into the final week of operation, hockey has been a huge success for all ages. A complete season operating on volunteer hours completely certainly has made the fiscal portion of the operation run in the black - continues to be a great community effort.
Few boats taking advantage of good weather with more traps going in the water. Have not heard of the price situation or level of the catch.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®