FRIDAY, MARCH 23/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:49 AM GMT on March 23, 2012||+0|
Another nice one underway, temp near double digits at9C, wind shift to NW at 10KPH bringing the temps more inline with the date on the calander. High in low double digits, remains clear till Sunday and a gradual lower of temps with minus temps overnight. Still unusual for this time of year.
Lots of yardwork in commence with the good weather, still more observation there is work needed to be done 'before' spring gets too far along.
Kids off school today, Rob out overnight, Emily making plans for the weekend, a brief mainland trip in the offing I am told.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014