SUNDAY, MARCH 11/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:20 AM GMT on March 11, 2012||+0|
A great sun rise now clouds taking over, a cool -9C, total calm, full tides, looks as if one could walk to the Ross Island Shore this morning. Temp to rise a bit, great conditions for the first few days of the week, sun and double digit temps on the plus side.
Emily to return to the fold by midafternoon, has had a grand time in Quispam, now time to get back to the real world, at least for a few days.
More traps going in the water yesterday, nothing frantic just a few at a time. They will soon have enough to haul when they set a few, before too long the gang is back in the water.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013