SATURDAY, MARCH 10/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 12:11 PM GMT on March 10, 2012||+0|
A bright morninng underway, a draft 10-015KPH northerly, lots of sun, expect to rise in temps near the freezing mark. Overnight temp to rise, clouds with rain or snow tomorrow. Nice temps and mix of weather for next week, always subject to change it seems.
Boat started her run yesterday a few hours late, managed to be back on schedule by 5:30PM. A number of folks caught when she went down, and missed those late trips.
The southern travellers should be returning over the weekend, March Break concluded time to get the run to graduation underway.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013