FRIDAY, MARCH 9/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:55 AM GMT on March 09, 2012||+0|
Nasty weather this morning, lots of wind and rain, temp 3C, rain to let up near noon as wind attempting to swing from southerly to west. Clear and fair temps for the weekend.
Due to wind yesterday Emily cleared on 1130HRS trip, fortunate she did. The ferry unable to leave due to failure of the bow thrusters, not able to repair locally. Boat was loaded, passengars had to disembark, no late word on what the expectation is for continuation of service.
The weather brings the return of brown lawn, have a pond between here and the seawall, tolling in a few ducks this morning.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®