MONDAY, MARCH 5/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:43 AM GMT on March 05, 2012||+0|
Don't know where the white stuff come from, just below the freezing mark overnight, appears to be 3-4 inches on the ground. Calm, temp rising onto the plus side as the day moves along, appears this weather pattern coming and going for the next few days.
Hockey active over the weekend, an Oldtimers Team from Fredericton made the trip on Saturday. To be commended must have been a poor drive and lots of wind coming across. The weather didn't soften them up enough as the beat the locals by a couple of goals.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014