|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:50 AM GMT on March 01, 2012||+0|
March coming in like a lion, gale warning in effect till late this afternoon, now 55-65KPH from NE, temp a cool -5C, overcast certainly looking like snow. Similar conditions tomorrow with a slight drop in wind the only change, warming up with 'wintry mix' for Saturday.
Rob and his group to travel on skiing trip to POLEY tomorrow afternoon, can't recall they have had good travel weather for this annual venture. Emily may have to hold off her travel plans till at least Sunday, not good weather for Saturday. She has no trouble with the boat, however wintry mix something she has no experience with behind the wheel.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013