|By: GRANDMANAN, 12:08 PM GMT on February 26, 2012||+0|
Clear sky this morning, still cool -3C, high winds giving a much cooler temp outside. High winds in the forecast till late this afternoon.
Ferry made first run at noon yesterday, White Head Ferry never run till late in the afternoon. Travellng back and forth not a problem, getting them tied up in the high winds a bit of a challenge.
Emily will have to keep an eye on the ferry schedule to insure she has a trip home this afternoon.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®