WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:48 AM GMT on February 22, 2012||+0|
Southern influence evident this morning, a slight SE draft, bringing rain, 4C temps, very dreary looking across the brown lawn towards Ross Island, far from a KODAK MOMENT. Similar weather conditions with higher winds in the forecast.
Local news quiet, the annual pilgrimage to southern climes beginning to gain momentum. The girls basketball competing this weekend for Provincial Title seem to dominate coffee conversation. Fishing news quiet.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®