MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:04 AM GMT on February 20, 2012||+0|
Clear, a slight draft from north, a cool -7C, not expected to get above the freezing mark today or tomorrow, but possibly rain for Wed.
A quick trip to Dr. for Donna's dad this morning, appointment in Blacks Harbour, but still will take the day to accomplish. Otis well into 91st year, and looking forward to the little diversion these appointments bring.
Emily returned dress in hand, has been on a couple of times for viewing, does look impressive.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014