THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:47 AM GMT on February 16, 2012||+0|
Another KODAK MOMENT sunrise well underway, bright red sun, high water, total calm looking out over the harbour, a modest -2C. Forecast for temps to be on plus side well into this evening, wintry mix warnings being held in abeyance for the moment.
Fishery news remains static, tides dropping back, might get a better picture on the lobster catch, price reported to remain in $5.50 range.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014