MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:45 AM GMT on February 13, 2012||+0|
Winter like conditions remain the norm for the next day or so, however indictions moderation is on the way. Overcast, a cold -14C being pushed by a breeze 15-20KPH from WSW making it much colder. The southerly flow to take over and warmer temps the trend by tomorrow.
Rob taking THIRD written Drivers Exam this morning. He has had quite a plate of humble pie after being relentless when Emily had to take it TWICE, his efforts not discussed too much, however she gives him a subtle shot everyonce and awhile.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013