THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:50 AM GMT on February 09, 2012||+0|
Heavy overcast, total calm, temp -2C, clearing and cool temps for the next few days with snow in the forecast for the weekend.
A boat caught fire yesterday around Ross Island, fortunate other boats nearby, no injuries. Arthur's father lost in the same area forty years ago, his body never found. Source of the fire not known as yet, able to tow the boat to the wharf where the Volunteer Fire Dept able to extinguish the flames with foam, deck hose just wouldn't get the job done.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014