WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 10:09 AM GMT on February 08, 2012||+0|
Winter remains, clear, calm and cold @ -10C, temp to rise into low single digits by this afternoon. Remains similar weather conditions till the weekend.
Business on the mainland a couple of meetings in St. Andrews and Blacks Harbour. They are spread apart enough might be able to make a side trip for a CANDAIN TIRE fix, folks across the line akin to visiting TRUE VALUE I suppose.
Wind farm possiblilty once again visiting the island, each time, believe this will be the fourth, a different approach by the promototor. Still very preliminary, will wait and see what transpires.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014