MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:46 AM GMT on February 06, 2012||+0|
Moderating trend in commence with the influence of a southerly breeze 20-25KPH, temp a modest -1C. Temp to rise into low plus, remain overcast. A bit of snow overnight, amounting to no more than a 'skiff'.
SUPER BOWL now in the books, a typical tilt between the GIANTS and PATRIOTS, overall an entertaining event and a proper outcome for sure.
Emily enroute from Quispam, catch first trip out of Blacks Harbour. Have been advised dress trip on for Friday as the basketball MILL RATS playing in St. John this weekend, apparently a great chance to combine the two events.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013