FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:49 AM GMT on February 03, 2012||+0|
Winter temps in evidence this morning, -9C being pushed by 15KPH northerly giving a feel of -16C. Overcast, clearing for the weekend similar temps for the next few days.
Emily making her Super Bowl Weekend appearance in Quispam. She is not a football fan, must be some other draw for her to be away over the weekend.
Fishery news quiet, lobster price @$5.50 best has been for nearly a year, however lobster catch very low, difficult to take great advantage of the price increase.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®