TUESDAY, JANUARY 31/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:53 AM GMT on January 31, 2012||+0|
The end of the first month in 2012 showing winter is about. Clear, calm and cold, the forecasts for a moderating trend no where to be seen for the remainder of the week. Clear and cold the order of the day.
A grand sunrise over Ross Island bright red, a few birds on patrol, very quiet scene.
Exams now complete, have to await the results, no school today, start again tomorrow. Emily her final few months of High School, Rob on the other hand remains to be seen if remains on schedule.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013