SUNDAY, JANUARY 29/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:55 AM GMT on January 29, 2012||+0|
Weather remains 'different', overcast, SSW breeze 15-20KPH, 3C temp. The forecast indicates similar conditions for the week ahead.
Haven't caught up on the ferry news, yesterday the ADVENTURE was on the run in the afternoon. No scuttlebut as to the reason, hoping they were able to repair the problem without taking her off the run.
Emily preparing for trip to Quispam next weekend, the longrange weather much more conducive to such a plan - at the moment at least.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®