TUESDAY, JANUARY, 24/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:47 AM GMT on January 24, 2012||+0|
Spring like this morning, with rain, temp 8C, SE breeze 30-035KPH, similar conditions for the remainder of the morning, clearing but breezy later on this afternoon.
Many schools around the Province closed on the mainland due to icy road condtions, no announcement for local school.
The weekend activity at the arena still subject of conversation, negative comments non exsistent, other than the cold sitting in the stands. The cold cannot be avoided, but obviously works well with that many bodies in the place.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013