MONDAY, JANURARY 23/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:28 AM GMT on January 23, 2012||+0|
Maritime weather at work, currently -3C, overcast, 15-20KPH SW, rain by this evening, near double digits and showers for tomorrow. The remainder of the week, highs near the freezing mark, and sunny.
Daylight beginning to show up a bit earliar in the morning, just noticable, the afternoon is getting noticably longer, all good.
Kids have exams this week, Emily exmpted from her math and sciences, not the case with her brother. He is indicating thngs are fine, not too worry.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014