MONDAY, JANUARY 16/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:47 AM GMT on January 16, 2012||+0|
Winter conditions prevail, currently -15C wind from NW 20KPH giving a windchill of -25C. Clear, temp to gradualy rise as the wind swings to the south. Plus temps and rain possible for Tuesday and Wednesday.
Emily has the trip from Quispam to the Blacks down to the minute where she should be. Plans in the works for a trip in a couple of weeks.
Scalloping disappointing, no quantity, with the extra boats the landings per boat poor. The off shore lobster fishing still ongoing with good catches for this time of year. Price may be on the rise, for the first time this season.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013