TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:49 AM GMT on January 10, 2012||+0|
First day of the scallop season not looking too bad. A slight southerly temp near the freezing level, to remain similar till this evening then temps to drop dramatically for a day or so, more southerly by Thursday.
The price of scallops expected to be highest offered for many years. The fleet will soon learn if the increased pressure will reduce the catch per boat thus negating any increase in the price. The lobster catch remains high for some of the offshore boats, however no increase in price.
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013