MONDAY, JANUARY 9/12
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:46 AM GMT on January 09, 2012||+0|
A more typical January morning unfolding, overcast, a slight draft from NW, temp -7C. Temp to remain below the freezing level overnight, rain/showers for a period tomorrow then cooler temps once again.
The school routine attempting to be implemented, Rob has showered, no conversation. Emily remains among the missing, will be a frantic preparation for first class.
Daylight remains noticeably longer in the evening, however the start of the day not the case.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014