|By: ForecastMan, 2:39 AM GMT on February 17, 2013||+1|
Well, there are three main forecast models: Global Forecast System, Global Ensemble Model?,and European something. ECMWF was the bast for hurricane sandy, and GFS is for large extra tropical lows (nor'easters). And GEM is for precipitation ( go to this Link and go to forecasts and models), so it must be best for nor'easters and panhandle hooks and tropical storms that enter Canada.
|Updated: 2:40 AM GMT on February 17, 2013||Permalink | A A A|
|By: ForecastMan, 2:30 AM GMT on February 17, 2013||+1|
|By: ForecastMan, 2:54 AM GMT on February 08, 2013||+0|
ForecastMan doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014
Personal Weather Stations