|By: EarlB, 10:06 AM GMT on July 01, 2012||+0|
Every idea starts with a blank page,
A clear mind.
Gradually the canvas fills with the color of
Just as every reality starts with whiteness
But ends in a living splash of color.
A scorching sun rises through humid mist of morning
(The summer-hazed sun, in the shimmering heat
Has an opaline eye).
Drought-dried leaves rattle in the wind
(The rustling of wind through the trees,
Floods a waterfall of whispering leaves).
There is the eye, and there is the heart,
Imagination is the difference.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against
reality." Jules de Gaultier
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®