In the End, Another Beginning
|By: EarlB, 12:13 PM GMT on May 21, 2012||+0|
Soon enough, it'll be "dust to dust"
For us all,
Back to our starlight beginnings,
Ash by ash,
Atom by atom.
We were born along with the universe
In that Big Bang,
But we'll return to the stars
In the Big Whisper
As body slowly twines with earth,
The loving earth.
In my garden I've cradled the "dust":
I've held my future in my hands,
And I've smelled my ancestry there:
Plant and animal both.
It's never too early to be ready
To go home.
Return to Earth (EarlB)
This photo is explained by the Wunderblog (EarlB) to which it is attached.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®