October 2013: Will it turn colder ? Snow or No
|By: EaglesClaw64, 2:41 PM GMT on October 08, 2013||+0|
What will Mid October bring this time around? Just 2 years ago the Northern Berkshires of Massachusetts had a snowy October. Over 20 inches in most spots especially over the higher terrain. On October 27, 2011 we had 3.0 inches of snow followed up by the weekend snowstorm of October 29th. That storm dumped the heaviest snow I ever seen in the month of October. 20.8 inched.
Categories: Autumn/Winter 2013-14
|Permalink | A A A|
EaglesClaw64 doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013