|By: Balsamshore, 10:51 PM GMT on December 29, 2013||+0|
|By: Balsamshore, 5:37 PM GMT on September 03, 2006||+0|
Yesterday, Sept. 2, a flock of Cedar Waxwings discovered the mountain ash on Balsamshore ...it is the first time we have observed the social feeding habits of the smooth-feathered creatures. Smaller than their cousins, the Bohemain Waxwings, their small chatter is unmistakebale.This morning, the bluejays decided if other birds can eat the berries, they might as well do so too. Their catter broke the morning stillness. And the waxwings politely gave room to their lar...
|Permalink | A A A|
Balsamshore doesn't have a bio yet.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Personal Weather Stations