Age: 18, b-day is 8/27. Graduate of MLK High in Nashville, TN. Will attend MU in PA. Love football, soccer, Frisbee, Scouts, Science Olympiad.
By: Astrometeor , 3:27 AM GMT on April 25, 2014
Hi everyone. On Monday, April 21, 2014, mother and I paid the enrollment deposit fee for Millersville University, a school situated just south of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. So, that will be my new home for the next four years. Here are my reasons for choosing the school, note that not all reasons are specific to MU, other schools shared some of the reasons, but not all of them.
1. Top-notch meteorology program (multiple sources have told me MU has an excellent program).
2. Far away from home (freedom!).
3. Grandparents live an hour away in Camp Hill, PA.
4. Snow. Lots of snow. Way more snow that what I get in Tennessee.
5. Relatively small school (when compared against OU or PSU).
6. Good cost and financial aid ($5K/year merit scholarship).
[Might be able to graduate debt-free or near to debt-free.]
7. General good feeling when visited (gut feeling).
I graduate from (ok, been waiting a while to do this) Martin Luther King Jr. Academic Magnet School for Health Sciences and Engineering at Historic Pearl High School on May 24, 2014.
Comments will take a few seconds to appear.