I am deeply saddened
|By: 24hourprof, 5:34 PM GMT on January 08, 2013||+3|
I am deeply saddened by the passing of my friend and colleague, Jon Racy, a lead forecaster at the Storm Prediction Center and a 1993 graduate of Penn State, early this morning. You can read about Jon's remarkable life and career at this commemorative Web site.
|Permalink | A A A|
Retired senior lecturer in the Department of Meteorology at Penn State, where he was lead faculty for PSU's online certificate in forecasting.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2014