<< Return to Weather Page
Statement as of 9:18 am CST on February 22, 2017
... Flood Warning extended until Friday evening... the Flood Warning continues for
the San Bernard River near East Bernard
* until Friday evening... or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0900 am Wednesday the stage was 16.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to rise to
near 17.2 feet by tomorrow early afternoon. The river will fall below flood
stage by Friday morning.
* At 17.0 feet... minor lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage with
minor roads along the river inundated. Backwater flooding up Britt branch and
bratcher Slough begins.
Lat... Lon 2970 9625 2970 9605 2940 9592 2940 9605
2952 9611 2970 9625
flood observed forecast 6 am
location stage stage day time Thu Fri Sat sun
San Bernard River
East Bernard 17 16.8 Wed 09 am 17.2 17.0 16.2 15.1
Powered by the Weather Underground, Inc.