<< Return to Weather Page
Statement as of 6:18 PM CST on November 30, 2015
||Winter Weather Advisory
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST
* expect snow to continue... diminishing around 6 PM Tuesday.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur this evening.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Total snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches are expected.
* Plan on difficult driving conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Powered by the Weather Underground, Inc.