<< Return to Weather Page
Victor Valley - Apple Valley - Lucerne Valley - Johnson Valley
Statement as of 9:46 PM PST on January 20, 2017
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PST Saturday...
* winds... southwest to west 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph
and locally 60 mph.
* Timing... through Saturday morning... with strongest winds tonight.
* Location... from the mountain crests east and north to the
deserts... with strongest winds on Desert Mountain slopes and
below passes and canyons.
* Impacts... driving will be dangerous for high-profile vehicles.
Motorists should also be alert for debris.
* Outlook... winds will gradually decrease Saturday... but strong
winds are expected again late Sunday.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Statement as of 8:35 PM PST on January 20, 2017
||Small Craft Advisory
... Small Craft Advisory in effect until noon PST Saturday...
... Gale Warning is cancelled...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Small Craft Advisory... which is in effect until noon PST
Saturday. The Gale Warning has been cancelled.
See the coastal waters forecast (cwflox) for more details.
A Small Craft Advisory means that hazardous sea conditions will
exist for small craft. Inexperienced mariners... especially those
operating smaller vessels should avoid navigating in these
Powered by the Weather Underground, Inc.