* Flood Warning continues for
the Laramie river near Fort Laramie
* the stage will crest around 7.6 feet at around 6 am Tuesday.
* The stage will fall below flood stage next weekend.
Flood impacts and crest history information is displayed at:
* impact... at 8.0 feet... water reaches the base of the bridge of
Highway 160 immediately west of The Fort Laramie State Park
property (about 1.5 miles upstream from the gage).
* Flood history... this crest compares to a previous crest of 7.5 feet
on Jun 11 1995.
Lat... Lon 4212 10468 4225 10468 4223 10451 4216 10446
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Goshen County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:48 PM MDT on May 23, 2015