... Red flag warning in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
this evening for gusty winds and low humidity for portions of
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a red flag
warning... which is in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM CDT
* Affected area... in Wisconsin... Jackson... Monroe... Juneau and
* Timing... 11 am to 7 PM.
* Wind... east winds increasing to 14 to 18 mph by late this
morning with gusts approaching 25 mph at times this afternoon.
* Humidity... falling into the 19 to 22 percent range this
* Temperatures... maximum temperatures of 65 to 68.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Avoid all outdoor burning today.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Adams Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 4:03 AM CDT on April 18, 2015