... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am this
morning to midnight CST tonight...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am this
morning to midnight CST tonight.
* Expect a wintry mix to develop mid morning and then diminish
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between noon and 6 PM
* Total snow and sleet accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice
accumulations of a glaze are expected.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Plan on slippery Road conditions... especially for the evening
and late night shoppers.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Buffalo Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:46 AM CST on November 26, 2015