... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
* locations... portions of northeast Minnesota and all of
northwest Wisconsin including the twin ports... Ashland and the
Saint Croix River Valley.
* Timing... snow... heavy at times... will continue to develop this
morning with the main period of accumulation expected from 6 am
through noon. Strong winds and blowing snow will develop in the
afternoon and continue through the evening.
* Snow accumulations... 3 to 5 inches.
* Winds... west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Visibilities... a quarter mile or less at times.
* Impacts... travel conditions will deteriorate this morning and
remain hazardous through this evening.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
areas that are more exposed to the wind. Roads may be slick and
hazardous... so allow extra time to reach your destination.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Burnett Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:42 AM CST on March 03, 2015