...Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST Tuesday...
* location...Douglas...Bayfield and Ashland counties.
* Timing...snow will continue through tonight...ending either overnight or early Tuesday morning.
* Snow accumulations...storm totals of 4 to 6 inches of snow will fall through tonight. The highest amounts will be over northern portions of Douglas and Bayfield counties and over east central Ashland County.
* Winds/visibility...northwest winds gusting up to 30 mph will result in areas of blowing snow and visibilities of less than a half mile at times near Lake Superior.
* Impacts...expect snow covered roads.
A lake effect Snow Advisory Means Lake-effect snow is forecast that will make travel difficult in some areas. Lake-effect snow showers typically align themselves in bands and will likely be intense enough to drop several inches in localized areas. Use caution when traveling.