...Fire Weather Watch in effect Thursday afternoon for high winds and low relative humidity for southern Vermont...
* affected area...Bennington and Windham counties in southern Vermont.
* Winds...northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts 30 to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity...as low as 15 to 25 percent.
* Timing...early Thursday afternoon into the late afternoon.
* Temperatures...high temperatures in the 50s.
* Impacts...critical fire weather conditions are possible.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.