... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* locations... eastern West Virginia... western Maryland and
* hazard types... a wintry mix of snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow and sleet accumulation of up to 1 inch...
along with up to one tenth inch ice.
* Timing... this morning until early this evening.
* Impacts... roads will be snow and ice covered. Traveling will
* Winds... south 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures... in the mid 20s... rising into the 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Highland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:54 AM EST on March 03, 2015
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 7:51 am EST on March 3, 2015
... Public information statement...
The Manassas NOAA Weather Radio transmitter khb-36... broadcasting
on a frequency of 162.550 megahertz... will be out of service for maintenance
from 11 am CST to 1 PM CST. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.