... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 9 PM EST this
* precipitation types... wintry mix... then all snow... heavy at
* Accumulations... 4 to 6 inches of snow.
* Timing... rain changes to wintry mix early this morning then all
snow by midday. Snow heaviest late this morning through mid
* Temperatures... in the mid 30s... dropping into the lower 20s.
* Winds... north 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Impacts... roads will be snow covered... visibilities will drop
to around a quarter-mile at times... making travel dangerous.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight...
food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Fauquier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 3:53 AM EST on March 05, 2015