...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon EST today...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon EST today.
* Areas affected: southeast Virginia...including Hampton Roads and the Tidewater area.
* Hazards: snow.
* Accumulations: around 1 inch.
* Temperatures: rising into the mid 30s by mid morning.
* Timing: light snow will continue into the early stages of the morning commute....before tapering off by mid morning.
* Impacts...roads will be snow covered and slippery in spots with visibilities reduced between one and two miles at times in snow. The combination of slick roads and low visibility will make travel dangerous.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Use caution while driving.