Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:50 AM EDT on March 16, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from midnight
tonight to 5 PM EDT Monday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from midnight tonight
to 5 PM EDT Monday.
* Areas affected: southern Virginia
* hazards: snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations: 1 to 2 inches of snow and sleet. Less than one
tenth inch of ice.
* Temperatures: around 30.
* Winds: northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
* Timing: late tonight and Monday.
* Impacts: roads may become snow covered and slippery. Travel may
be dangerous... especially late tonight through the morning rush on
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Nearby Radar Stations