...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 2 am to 6 PM EST Monday...
* precipitation type...snow...possibly heavy at times.
* Accumulations...1 to 2 inches.
* Timing...snow will begin late tonight and continue through late Monday afternoon. The heaviest snowfall will occur between early Monday morning and Monday afternoon.
* Temperatures...in the lower 30s.
* Winds...northeast 10 to 15 mph.
* Impacts...roads will be snow covered and slippery with visibilities being reduced to near one-quarter mile at times. The combination of snow covered roads and low visibility will make traveling dangerous.
* Outlook...snow will continue Monday night into Tuesday...with additional accumulation possible.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.