... Frost advisory remains in effect from 2 am to 9 am EDT
* locations... from the Blue Ridge west
* hazards... areas of frost
* temperatures... middle 30s.
* Timing... late tonight through early Tuesday morning
* impacts... cold injury to tender vegetation
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Rockbridge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 10:53 PM EDT on April 27, 2015