...Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon...
* timing...rain and snow will spread across the watch area Saturday morning. Greatest snow accumulations are expected Saturday night with precipitation decreasing from the west by Sunday afternoon.
* Snow accumulation...6 to 12 inches are possible by Sunday evening.
* Snow level...around 9000 feet on Saturday then lowering to mountain bases Saturday night.
* Winds...south to southwest 15 to 25 mph Saturday becoming northwest by Sunday.
* Visibility...reduced to less than a mile in periods of heavier snow.
* Impacts...roads will likely become slushy and eventually snowpacked Saturday night hindering travel over mountain passes.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow accumulations and/or blowing snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.