... Forecast flooding increased from minor to major severity...
the Flood Warning continues for
the coleto creek at Arnold Road crossing.
* Until Sunday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 3:45 am Saturday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue rising to near 17.2 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage this afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet major lowland flooding extends well into the flood
plain, cutting off livestock. Roads and low bridges near the river
are flooded and are dangerous.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
fld latest forecast 6 am lst
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Arnold Road crossing 15 15.4 Sat 04 am 17.2 11.6 7.8 6.0 5.5
Lat... Lon 2888 9729 2893 9721 2874 9710 2871 9722
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Goliad Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 4:24 AM CDT on April 18, 2015