... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from midnight
Wednesday night to noon CST Thursday...
* timing... midnight Wednesday night through noon Thursday.
* Precipitation type... freezing rain... mixing with or changing
to light sleet.
* Accumulation... up to one tenth of an inch of ice and up to one
half inch of sleet.
* Main impact... ice and sleet will create hazardous travel
conditions... especially overnight Wednesday through late
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of winter
precipitation may cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and plan on some travel delays.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Navarro Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:09 PM CST on March 03, 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 12:20 AM CST on March 04, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST early this
* visibility... 1/4 mile or less at times.
* Impacts... reduced visibility will make driving hazardous.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will be reduced to less
than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down... use your low-beam
headlights... and leave plenty of distance between you and the
vehicle ahead of you.